Club/Team Administrators if you would like to log-in to your accounts to update team information or make payments, please click HERE
• Will be held at West Windsor Fields in Princeton, NJ. All fields in one central location!
• A portion of your fees support the Princeton Women’s Lacrosse Team
• 9th year running, and has brought together top level club teams as well as high school and middle school teams from across NJ, NY, and PA
• Certified officials will be on all games
• 7 v 7 championship format played on half field; all players play both offense and defense
• All teams guaranteed 5 games: Please note, how these 5 are received may vary depending upon bracket size; all games are 17 minutes
• Running clock with a central horn
$550 / team
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED PRIOR to the EVENT in order to be placed on the schedule!
• MAX of 11 players/team
• Roster Submission Details: please check back for further information
• All players must have a waiver on file prior to playing
Roster Due Date: September 12, 2013
All waiver forms will be turned in at the event. They must be compiled and turned in by a team representative to the tournament headquarters.
Important Policies & Procedures
ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. You must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when you complete your waiver. If you are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits.
For Further Information
Maps & Directions
Field Map (Click for larger version)
Directions To West Windsor Fields
From the North
Follow the New Jersey Turnpike SOUTH to EXIT 9 – New Brunswick.
After the toll-booth (use a booth on the far RIGHT), turn RIGHT onto the ramp to Highway 18 NORTH. Soon after, turn into the left hand fork of the road, staying in the right lane (you will see a BENNIGAN’S restaurant ahead and to your right as you BEAR LEFT). You will immediately BEAR RIGHT for an obscured exit to US 1 SOUTH, Trenton. These three turns occur in rapid succession. Follow US 1 about 18 miles to the exit at Route 571 (WASHINGTON ROAD). Turn RIGHT and follow Washington Road (Route 571) until you see soccer fields on your right and then make a RIGHT just past the fields.
From the South
From the PHILADELPHIA AREA
Take Interstate 95 north into New Jersey and exit at Route 1 north (exit 67). Travel about three miles north on Route 1 to the Washington Road exit, which is a traffic circle. Go three quarters of the way around the circle and turn right (between the gas stations) toward Princeton. The campus is located approximately a mile straight ahead and WEST WINDSOR fields will be on your right.
Route 1, Northeast of Princeton
Courtyard by Marriott (1 mile), 609-716-9100
Days Inn (4 miles), 732-329-4555
Doral Forrestal Hotel and Spa (5 miles), 609-452-7800
Econo Lodge, New Brunswick (17 miles), 732-828-8000
Extended Stay America (5 miles), 732-438-5010
Holiday Inn (5 miles), 609-452-2400
Marriott/Forrestal Village (5 miles), 609-452-7900
Novotel (5 miles), 609-520-1200
Residence Inn (5 miles), 609-683-0001
Red Roof Inn (6 miles), 732-821-8800
Summerfield Suites (5 miles), 609-951-0009
Online registration not available for this event.