The Fall Roundup is currently closed to team and player registration.
NOTE for PLAYERS: If you have not yet completed player registration, you may still play in the tournament you will just now need to fill out a HARD WAIVER FORM (Click HERE for form). Waivers should be turned into your coach, who will hand them in during registration at the tournament! These waiver forms are ONLY for players who did NOT complete ONLINE registration!
If you would like to log-in to your accounts to update team information or make payments, please click HERE
- Easily accessible location on a amazing campus featuring 10 manicured grass fields that are surrounded by beautiful walking trails and a lake.
- Excellent way to prepare for the November tournament circuit
- DII and DIII College Coaches will be in attendance for girls who want to play at this level; please note there are tremendous playing opportunities at these institutions!
- Fun day of lacrosse with great competition for all ages
- USL Certified Officials on all games
- Professional staff on each field keeping score and all will have a direct line of communication to all tournament staff. This will provide open lines of communication throughout the event.
- Venue is close to I95 and Rt 202 thus providing easy travel and a number of housing amenities. It is 30 minutes from King of Prussia and 40 minutes from Philadelphia!
- Event will provide a hotel service, but it will not be required; please check back shortly for details
2014–2017 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising Seniors through Rising Freshman)
2018–2020 – pure and mixed age groups (Rising 8th Graders through Rising 6th Graders)
No-one who has graduated high school is permitted to play in this event.
- FULL regulation size fields
- All teams guaranteed 4: 50 minute games; 2 x 25 minute halves with a 5 minute half time.
- Championship format – teams will play in weighted brackets
- Running clock with a central horn
- 2 day event; ALL teams will play Saturday and Sunday
For Tournament Rules and Scoring Procedures click HERE
Note: we are following all US Lacrosse rules.
Committed College Coaches….more are expected to come (list will be continually updated: updated as of 10pm, 10/25/13):
Chestnut Hill College
Delaware Valley College
East Stroudsburg University
Franklin & Marshall
Holy Family University
New England College
SUNY Purchase College
Seton Hill University
The College of Wooster
University of Scranton
Virginia Wesleyan College
**Note: If you are interested in a school that you do not see listed above, please contact their coach and let them know you will be playing at the Fall Round up!
includes a $250 deposit , which is due at time of registration and is needed to secure your spot.
ALL FEES are NON REFUNDABLE and MUST be RECEIVED PRIOR to the EVENT in order to be placed on the schedule!
MAX of 22 players/team; MIN of 15 players/team
Rosters and waivers will be due by Friday, October 4, 2013
Rosters and waivers will be submitted electronically; further details to follow
All players must be USL members. Their membership numbers will be captured during the registration process. Further details below.
Friday, September 27, 2013: Final Balance DUE
Friday, October 11, 2013: Rosters are DUE
*Please note, if you are having difficulties with reaching this deadline please contact us, we will be glad to work with you where possible!
Friday, October 11, 2013: Pools will be sent to Club Managers/Directors
Monday, October 14, 2013: Schedule posted
Saturday, October 26, 2013: THE FALL ROUNDUP BEGINS!
Policies & Procedures
- Hotel Policy – All hotel rooms for this event MUST be booked through the Chester County Visitors Bureau. Please visit this site for our listings and to begin the booking process. All hotels are in close proximity to the venue. No outside booking agents are allowed.
- ALL participants MUST be US Lacrosse Members in order to participate in the tournament. Athletes must provide your US Lacrosse membership numbers as well as expiration date when they complete their waiver. If they are not currently a member, please visit this site to sign up, as well as receive information on potential benefits
- Weather Policy – We play an outdoor sport and are subject to elements that are out of the tournaments control. The majority of tournament expenses are paid prior to the event. As such, in the event of inclement weather and full games are missed, there may be a portion of your fee refunded or credited towards the following years. We will NOT refund or credit for portion of games being missed. Under no circumstances will any refund or credit be offered to any individual player or family. All issues surrounding missed games will be dealt with between the tournament and team Coach or Director. Teams will be notified with in 2 weeks after the event if they are eligible for a partial refund OR credit due to any missed games. The tournament reserves the right to alter all game schedules in order to keep the tournament participants safe and/or to keep on time.
Sponsorship and Vending
If you are interested in vending at this event, please click HERE to apply
For all vending questions, please contact Keith Jacoby at [email protected]
If you are interested in being a sponsor, please contact Becky Wells at (484) 883-3797 or [email protected]
For Further Information
Please contact us at (484) 883-3797 or [email protected]
Westtown School; 975 Westtown Road, West Chester, PA 19382
Online registration not available for this event.